Friday, February 24, 2012

Russian banks also tend to change with ...

What or who is God, in your opinion? asked excogitatingb engineer


would not understand what I am. Some people sayb that every 7-year


to all of your cell replacedb BЂ | B that each sevenb years would be for your body BЂњ chemistryBЂ "to the changes that makes you receptive to new allergies. would be a believedb that hemoglobin die in four months, giving way to new ones. would be blood, changes, changes in the flesh, even the bones and teeth, as the process of catabolism and anabolism. At least not synchronized, mind and intellect are continuous changes. Here are photos to Gloria Stuart, actress would `` Titanic. We can not say that it's true. The basic particle of life is changing every second, otherwise young people will not fade day by day. would be a material change


can not be BЂњIBЂ ". would have to change the ego can not be BЂњIBЂ ". b 


although unconsciously, everyone seems to find himself. Contents of the human body more similar to river water will be constantly changing. would be the Standing Committee on the shore of the river, we will never understand the content of the river will never participate in the process of change. would be Russian banks also tend to change over time. Look at the Globe. would be one in two hundred approximatelyb man leaves his body and approximatelyb equalb room looks like a newborn including the unknown fate. would be sick and healthy, strong and weak, rich and poor, rulers and those humble and high or low BЂ "all are eternal process of death. In this constantly changing world, it is difficult to understand where BЂњIBЂ "is. Internal thoughts change every minute. b 


If you sit with eyes closed, and observeb that we talk and listen, while also taking note of who or what we are looking for. I could find a plan that I will talk to my boss, so he feels satisfied and happy. would save money and buy new comfortable homes, where I greet my friends, who then will respect and love me more than ever. They will talk about me. But I can fall is not enough money. I would go to his mother to help me with money. But my mother would love my younger sister is one who will prevent the mother helps me with. I'm sure my dad. would say BЂњDad, I did so much because of you. b But for your help I will be in a pickle in my life. BЂ "Dad would say BЂњDonBЂ ™ worry would Joseph do you get every helpBЂ" My guy would say BЂ "Michelle, would you move me? BЂ "would be in the next month I get a job. would my employer is CEO. It would seem satisfied me in every way. Had he can create any work for me. would it be with me full time, and I will tell Joseph married me, otherwise I will say that I marry with another friend. According to astrologer tarot I also get very good house. b 


When I have a nice house, people are after me. would work, money, house BЂ "that there will be a boy friends are! All would say that I am beautiful. Donald said that I could easily win BЂњMiss ContestBЂ Country ". would be 


Dear readers, this stream of consciousness, without stopping.10 facts about the immune system to one or other is always there. Allow me to ask. Can I be ever changing mind or stable mind.? would or would I somewhere else?. to the house owner, work, boss, spouse or employee, I think? b 


to marry I will start dreaming about the child. Wherever the location would be `BЂ" IBЂ ". That would be me, but `BЂ" MeBЂ "not seen or understood. b If we do not break away from the ego, sex and greed, this non-stop voice and scenes or sights will play inside. to domestic audiovisual media always in the game. If we want to know ourselves, we must get rid of all desires. I or me wrapped in desires. to a time when there is no desire, the mind will not remain a trace, as if it never existed. b if and only if we can find our answers. As to who can get freedom from desires? We are servants in the kingdom desires. would be possible at this lasix 100 mg stage of the freedom we feel that we, every, all and all that is within us. nothing would be clear as long as the ego with the least number of branches as a desire not disappear. Discussions can go to very long and boring. to eyes can only see but not hear. to the ear can only hear but not see. it would be a sound, but do not see nor hear. Body and Skin can only touch or hug or embrace, but can neither see nor hear. would a nose can only smell and can tell nothing. Our mind records all of the five journalists. to his task is to record and keep in the background without interval. The memory of the recording makes the mind analyseb 


what is good or bad, favorable or unfavorable. If your eyes can not hear, ears do not see the nose can not try, how can we expect inmates mindb see God! b This may mean that we must go beyond the mind. mind would not want it to exist. b May be a serious obstacle. The views and never changes. they are the same, but are never the same. to current thoughts without interruption. b If the status of physical and mental body, which BЂ? IBЂ ™? be known BЂ? IBЂ ™ by opinion only. If current ideas to stop that man recognizes as BЂ? IBЂ ™ will not be there. to unspecified persons, who remains always the same, and this is just an observer of these changes by opinions that have no existence, is God. b 


Who among us wants to see God, we are all afraid to loss of our existence. would I be silent, I was too talkative. Please read this postb as my modest idea. .

No comments:

Post a Comment